Volunteer Positions Available
We are currently looking for applications for the following positions:
- Prostate Support Group Committee Secretary –JD_Prostate Group_Committee Secretary
- Complementary therapists. If you practice complementary therapies, have qualifications that are recognised by, and registered with, the relevant governing body, and abide by its rules, regulations and code of conduct, we may need you. All complementary therapies must be practised in accordance with the Complementary Therapy Policy of Macmillan Cancer Support Jersey. CT Volunteer JD
Make your time matter
With estimated 3,000 people in Jersey now living with cancer, our challenge to make sure no one faces cancer alone has never been bigger. That’s why we need people like you to volunteer your time in whatever way you can.
There are so many ways to get involved, from helping at events, helping us spread our message within the community or supporting the team at The Oasis. Whether it’s minutes or months, hours or days, the time you give really does matter.
As a Macmillan Jersey volunteer, you will:
- Make a meaningful difference to people touched by cancer in Jersey
- Receive any necessary training for your role and have access to ongoing development
- Meet like minded volunteers and become part of the Macmillan Jersey team
Get in touch with us if you would like to volunteer and we can help you complete an application form and tell you about the volunteering opportunities available at Macmillan Jersey. Please email Jorge@macmillanjersey.com or call 498188 (press 1).