People do the most amazing things to raise money for the causes they love, and now you can support your friends and family who are raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Support (Jersey) right here.
To donate, simply choose the fundraiser you want to sponsor below and follow the simple online instructions, and you will be sent via Paypal to finalise the donation.
If you want to create an online sponsorship page all you need to do is register your details and you can start creating your event/s.
Once you have set up an account you will be able to create multiple events and edit your personal details. You can then send this page to your friends and they will be able to sponsor you online.
You will be able to add offline donations if someone is unable to access the internet and this way you can keep an accurate total of your fundraising efforts.
- FundraiserTitleEvent Date
- Gus Fraser2021 Cycle Challenge – over 500km from Bologna to Rome30/05/2021
- Ellie MoodyEllie’s Macmillan fundraising year!31/12/2020
- Andrew ShrimptonBolonga to Rome Cycle Challenge29/09/2020
- Laura BrownLaura’s Bologna to Rome Cycle Challenge28/09/2020
- Lisa BarkerLisa’s Bologna to Rome Cycle Challenge28/09/2020
- Stuart HamiltonStuart’s Cycle Challenge – Bologna to Rome28/09/2020
- Robert KeanBologne to Roma28/09/2020
- Greg BranchBologna to Rome cycle28/09/2020
- Jonathan JonesBologna to Rome September 202026/09/2020
- Shelly CassidyBologna to Rome September 2020.26/09/2020
- Kevin MartinsKevin’s Manchester Marathon11/09/2020
- Wendy TrehiouWendy’s 48.1 Mile Challenge!15/05/2020
- Linda BreenLinda’s 48.1 Mile Challenge!15/05/2020
- Pete WrightPete Wright’s 496 Mile Running Challenge!01/05/2020
- Andium HomesAndium Homes Rowathon25/04/2020
- Skills JerseySkills Jersey Join the Rowathon!!25/04/2020
- States of Jersey Prison Service's TeamStates of Jersey Prison Service’s Team Rowathon 202025/04/2020
- Sophie HalseySophie is doing the Macmillan Jersey Indoor Rowathon25/04/2020
- Niamh CrowleyVitality Big Half Marathon01/03/2020
- Lauren & Shelley (CEO & HR Director)IOD Inclusion & Diversity Event – Friday 14th February14/02/2020
- Robert JonesLast up Hill. No Four01/11/2019
- Pete WrightPete’s Ultimate Endurance Challenges01/10/2019
- Andy SmithBologna to Rome 202023/09/2019