This September Macmillan Jersey are teaming up with JT to do a 7 day event! This event is all about putting the ‘FUN’ into ‘FUNDRAISING’. We are asking islanders to come together with us and JT to ensure Macmillan Jersey can continue to support local people affected by cancer.
COVID-19 has had a huge impact on our island and this event is all about supporting local businesses, local people and our local charity.
How to get involved:
The primary aim of this campaign is to raise as much money for Macmillan Jersey as possible. We want the public to join us in hosting or attending an event. You can either make a one off donation from all the money collected at your event or of course ask friends, family and work colleagues attending to make a donation on the website. All donations can be made here:
We also have some amazing partners who are hosting events in aid of Macmillan Jersey, so if you can’t host your own event, then be sure to check these out!
- Macmillan Jersey is hosting a Battle of the corporate Quiz on Tuesday 22nd September. To register for the quiz please click HERE
- Macmillan Jersey staff are hosting a pop-up pre-loved and NEW clothes sale at The Lounge, Macmillan Jersey’s charity book cafe on Saturday 26th September
- de gruchys department store has a whole week of events including prizes for best dressed customer on Monday 21st September, a Giant dart board and key finding competition on Thursday 24th and both the Brasserie and Infusion will be hosting Jersey’s Greatest Coffee Morning on Friday 25th September. Find out more information HERE
- Grand Marche, Channel Island Coop has various promotions on items to buy for your own hosted get togethers. Cakes, snacks, popcorn and of course BBQ items.
- The Savoy Hotel will be hosting a Movie night on Monday 21st September and Wednesday 23rd September. You can book your tickets HERE
If you would like some ideas on the events or would like to attend an event, please click on the images below for more detail:
To make things as easy as possible, we have created all the materials you will need for your events. Feel free to download and print:
If you require a collection tin or bucket for your event, please request one here:
Where possible, we are asking that any money collected in a tin is then counted and payment made online via the button below:
Through hosting or attending an event, we are asking people to take and share photos with the hastag #gettogetherforgood
On Wednesday 30th September, we along with a JT representative and professional photographer will select 3 winning photos to win a selection of prizes! We have partnered with local businesses to create these amazing prize packages.
All the money raised in Jersey, stays in Jersey and supports the services at The Oasis, Macmillan Jersey’s cancer support and wellbeing centre.
Together we can make a difference to anyone affected by cancer in Jersey!